Tuesday 5 November 2013

2013-11-08 龍門郊遊徑

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Dear all,

We'll walk from Shing Mun Reservoir to Chuen Lung this Friday.  It is a 9-km walk in 3.5 hours.  Our hike in the first 45 minutes is a continuous uphill climb on stairs.  After that, the gradient change will be very mild.

Meeting Time: 8:55 am

Meeting Point: Exit B, Tsuen Wan MTR Station

We'll leave the MTR station at 9:00 am sharp to catch the minibus #82 at 兆和街 departing at 9:10 am.   It runs every 15 min.  In case you miss it, please take a taxi to Pineapple Dam 菠蘿壩, the starting point of our hike.  Toilet facilities are available there.

Please bring your hiking sticks, plenty of water, mosquito repellent and sun/rain gear.

Regards,

Louisa

13 comments:

  1. I'll join the Lung Mun hike on 8 Nov. Thanks Louisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Louisa. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Louisa. Please count me in.
    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both John & I will join
    Thanks

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Louisa,
    I will join the hike. See you on Friday.
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louisa, I'll join, with Raymond and another friend from Sydney, Peter. Thanks.

    D K

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the reassurance of Louisa, I think I'll join in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Louisa, I am back. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Louisa,
    Please count me in.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear all,

    Sorry that I'll have to miss tomorrow's hike, as some family matters pop up. Would Anson please help showing our hiking friends the way?

    And then, Hannah, please be assured that you've tried this route several times without any difficulty. Some of us enjoy buying fresh vegetables home after the hike at 川龍. I'm sure Alice will be there to support you.

    Hope to join next Friday's hike with you all.

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Louisa,

      It's my pleasure for showing the way, but most of our hikers are already very familiar with this route and the bridges en route.

      Anson

      Delete