Tuesday 12 November 2013

2013-11-15 荃錦坳 -- 吉慶橋 -- 大棠

Dear all,

The Trail Walkers will have their kick-off ceremony in Sai Kung this Friday.  We'd better keep a distance.  In view of the humid weather, I've picked a cemented route from Tsuen Wan to Yuen Long.  It's 12 km long, mainly going downhill, and we may finish the walk in 4 hours.

Meeting Time: 0850
Meeting Point: Tsuen Wan MTR Station Exit A

We'll have to catch the KMB #51 bus departing at 0900 for Tsuen Kam Au.  Please bring rain gear.

If the thunderstorm, amber rain, red rain or black rain signal is on at 0730 on Friday, the hike will automatically be cancelled.  Please check the weather before leaving home.

Regards,
Louisa

11 comments:

  1. Dear Louisa, thank you for the considerate arrangement. I'll join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Louisa. Please count me in. Hope to see some red leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louisa, please count me in.
    It is still too early for the red leaves..
    Clive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Louisa, see you Friday. Don't wait if I am not there by 8:50. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lousia

    Both John & I will join

    Thanks
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to give it a miss this time because of a lunch commitment. Enjoy your hike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Louisa,

    Please count Michael & Jenny. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Louisa,
    Please count me in. See you tomorrow!

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll join the Tsuen Kam Au hike. Thanks Louisa.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete