Monday 28 October 2013

2013-11-01 榕樹澳 -- 深涌 -- 白沙澳

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.

Gentle Reminder: For those of you who'll go to 榕樹澳 on your own, please note that we'll assemble at the end of the vehicular track where the taxi can't go any further. Thanks.

Dear all,

This Friday is expected to be breezy with sunny intervals.  Let's take another not so challenging route in Sai Kung.

Meeting Time: 0900
Meeting Place: Taxi Stand at Sai Kung Town Centre (opposite bus terminal)

We'll first take a taxi to
榕樹澳, the starting point of our walk.  The route is 9 km long and we may finish the walk in 3.5 hours.  The slopes are gentle and should be suitable for those who have been on a long summer break.  We'll return to Sai Kung at app. 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm.

Please bring sun gear and plenty of water.

Regards,
Louisa

Note 1:  In case you're coming from Ma On Shan and would like to go to
榕樹澳 on your own, please be there at 0920 to join the group.
 
Note 2: I'll be in Shanghai this Friday.  Please visit this blog again on thursday  to see who'll be hiking with you.  See you next Friday.

16 comments:

  1. I was thinking of this route just last Friday. Yes, I'll come.
    Louisa enjoy your trip!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Louisa, for the arrangement. I'll come to the hiking this Friday. Enjoy your Shanghai trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louisa. Enjoy your trip. I'll join the hike at 榕樹澳.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx,Louisa. I will join the hike. I will make my own way to 榕樹澳.

    Have a nice trip, Louisa.

    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Louisa. Hope you'll enjoy your trip to Shanghai! I'll join the 榕樹澳 hike.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please count me in. Thanks.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both John & I will directly go to 榕樹澳at 9:20am
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louisa, I think we need to remind those going straight to 榕樹澳that they need to go to assemble at the village 榕樹澳村instead of waiting at the main road leading to the village.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Louisa.
    I'll join. Raymond Chan, who joined last week, will also come.
    D K

    ReplyDelete
  10. For those of you who'll go to 榕樹澳 on your own, please note that we'll assemble at the end of the vehicular track where the taxi can't go any further. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear All,
    I will not join you tomorrow. Enjoy you hike!
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shall not be joining you tomorrow and next week. What a pity for such fine days.

    ReplyDelete