Wednesday 28 January 2015

2015-01-30 嘉道理農場

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Spring flowers such as peach, cherry blossom, bauhinia, and camellia are blooming in the Kadoorie Farm. We plan to visit the Kadoorie Farm in early 2015, to walk up to one of the two peaks. It would take about 3.5 hours to walk uphill and downhill. Possibly we would take either bus 64K or a minibus back to Tai Po, which is an area that Rita and Jon are very familiar with. Rita has suggested a new restaurant in Tai Po where we would have our lunch after our hike.

Weather Forecast: 16C- 20C, 70%-90%; sunny periods, low visibility, North Easterly winds.
Hiking Date: 30 Jan 2015, Friday
Meeting Time: 9am
Meeting Place: Tai Po Market East Rail Station, Exit A3 (64K bus terminal nearby)

Please bring water and snack, hiking sticks, sunbloc, and also your shopping bags if you would like to buy eggs and organic vegetable.

Cheers,
SS (I issue hiking blogs when Belinda is not in Hong Kong)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, SS, for the coordination. I will join the hike this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx SS. 卒之可以舒舒服服咁影花啦!Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join the hike this Friday. Thanks for SS's arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SS. I'll join.
    D K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter and his wife from Vancouver will join this hike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SS
    Both John & I will join

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, I have to take care of some personal matter tmr and can't join your hike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will join, thx, Roy Wong

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will join, thx, Roy Wong

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, SS. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Gil and I will join the hiking.

    ReplyDelete