Monday 17 November 2014

2014-11-21 鹿頸 -- 上、下七木橋 -- 大尾督

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Dear all,

This Friday should be dry enough for a shady route from Luk Keng to Tai Mei Duk.  It's 10 km long and will take about 4 hours to complete.

Meeting Time: 9:00 am
Meeting Place: Green Minibus #56K (destination
鹿頸
) outside Fanling MTR Station

We may reach Tai Mei Duk at around 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm for lunch, and then return to Tai Po by either bus or minibus.
Please bring sun gear, light snacks and plenty of water.

Regards,
Louisa

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Louisa. I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join the Luk Keng to Tai Mei Duk hike. Thanks Luisa.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lousia
    Both John & I will join

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join the hike. Thanks Lousia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Louisa. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louisa, I'm back and will join. Thanks and see you all tomorrow.
    D K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be coming with my friends Johnny and Margaret who have hiked with us before. Thanks Louisa.

    ReplyDelete