Sunday 2 February 2014

2014-02-07 西灣亭 - 鹹田灣 - 赤徑 - 北潭坳

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.

Dear all,

May I wish you all the best in the Year of the Horse!

It's about time for us to visit the hanging bells in Sai Kung this Friday.  The walk starts from Sai Wan Ting and takes 4 hours.  We may have lunch at Ham Tin Wan at app. 12:00 noon, and return to Sai Kung at app. 3 pm to 3:30 pm.  Please allow more time for taking photos if the hanging bells are blooming.

Meeting Time: 9:00 am (Village bus 29R departs at 9:15 am)
Meeting Place: Outside the MacDonald's at Sai Kung town centre


There may be other hikers waiting for the same bus at the bus stop. Please queue up to secure a seat (capacity: 28 passengers). The next bus leaves at 1130, and the taxi fare from Sai Kung town centre to Sai Wan Ting is app. $100.

Please bring sufficient water, light snacks, sun/rain gear and a hiking stick.

Regards,
Louisa

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Louisa. I'm coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I shall join this annual hanging bells pilgrimage. Thanks a lot, Louisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Louisa. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Louisa,
    Please count me in and wishing you a joyous and healthy Year of the Horse.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Louisa, see you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lousia
    Both John & I will join.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. 恭喜發財!龍馬精神!It is a pity that I cannot join you tmr but do enjoy your trip and the 吊鐘花!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Louisa. Sorry that my medical appointment should be 14 Feb and not 7; thus I will join the Chek Keng hike tomorrow. My sincere apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Louisa. Please count me in. I will bring a friend along.

    ReplyDelete