Tuesday 26 December 2017

December 29th: Chek Keng

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Dear Fridayhikers,

To celebrate a year of happy hiking,  we will go to one of our favourite routes - Chek Keng this Friday.   The weather is cool and fine.  Bring plenty of water, snacks and sunscreen.   As usual, we will lunch at the eatery midway.


Meeting place:  Outside Macdonald's in Sai Kung at the village bus stop 29R

Meeting time:  Around 9 am.  Village bus comes at 9:15.  Just make sure you don't miss it.

Please queue for the village bus as soon as you get there as there can be many people.




Belinda


22 comments:

  1. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Belinda
    Both Jon & I will join the hike this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will not join the hike this Friday.
    Wish you all healthy and happy days in 2018.
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Belinda. I will join.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Belinda. I will join the Chek Keng hike.
    SS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Belinda. Please count me in for tomorrow’s hike.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Belinda. Will join tmr.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Belinda, Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry Belinda, meanwhile some ad hoc commitments popped up, I would not be able to come for the hike tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete