Thursday 3 August 2017

August 4th : Tung Chung Road to Pui O

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Section 11 of Lantau Trail
1st part:  沿引水道步行  L117-119      1.5 km
2nd part:  有高低起伏的梯級和茂盛的樹林    L120-122    1.5km 到達貝澳嶼南道

Meeting time:  9 am
Meeting Place:  Tung Chung MTR Exit B  (to take bus to Tung Chung Road)

Michael Yik is leading the way.


Please bring lots of water, rain gear, sun gear.




Belinda
for SS


12 comments:

  1. I'll join tomorrow. Thanks to Michael, SS n Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael, SS and Belinda. I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 謝謝領隊們。明天請預埋我。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll rest for one more week to fully recover.

    ReplyDelete