Thursday 23 February 2017

February 24th: Shing Mun Reservoir

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.

Dear Fridayhikers,

Weather forecast for tomorrow is a little rain and cooler weather.   I think it is safer to stay on low land with concrete paving.  So it will be Shing Mun Reservoir walk tomorrow.  You may choose to walk around the reservoir if it is dry, and if it rains, you may want to stay on the concrete road.

Meeting time:  9:15 am

Meeting place:  Exit B Tsuen Wan MTR Station

Should any of you want to take the minibus by yourself, please whatsapps and assemble at Pineapple Dam.

I cannot join you tomorrow as I have my annual dental checkup.  So enjoy yourselves.  If the weather is good next week, we can consider going to Lamma Island or the Olympic Trail on Lantao.  You may discuss which you prefer.



Belinda




12 comments:

  1. Thank you, Blinda. Plesse count me in,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belinda. See you tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Belinda,
    Please count me in.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Belinda. I will join the Shing Mun hike tomorrow.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll join for the first time in 2017

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian,記得帶䕶膝

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, Adrian; I'll join. Thanks Belinda.

    D K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry something popped up which I have to do tomorrow. Have to see you all next week la. 🙇

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Grace for the reminder and sorry again DK have to let you down this time

    ReplyDelete
  11. As some renovation followup items need to be done tomorrow, I am afraid I have to resume hiking in March.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apology for late entry. I shall join the hike today. Thanks Belinda.

    ReplyDelete