Wednesday 21 December 2016

23 Dec 2016 Friday, Mount Parker to Braemar Hill

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.



Hiking Date: 23 Dec 2016, Friday

Weather forecast: mainly fine and dry, cool in the morning, 16-21C; H55-80%, N force 4, becoming
E force 5 later, occasionally force 6 offshore.


Hiking Route: Mount Parker to Braemar Hill,

The route starts at the bottom of Mount Parker Road. The uphill route continues on to Quarry Gap, Mount Butler and Siu Ma Shan, then Braemar Hill. The superb scenery of Tai Tam Country Park is interesting.

Meeting Time: 9am

Meeting Place: Quarry Bay MTR, exit A, King's Road.

Reminder: Please bring water and some snacks, walking stick, hat and umbrella etc

Note: Leo mentioned that if Fridayhikers have dim-sum lunch at Causeway Bay or Wanchai, he might be able to join Fridayhikers for lunch.

Belinda is in Japan. Happy trip, Belinda.


Cheers,
SS

               




8 comments:

  1. Thanks, SS. I will join the hike this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SS
    Both John & I will join the hike

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SS, please count me in. Clement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SS, please count me in. Clement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall join the hike tomorrow.
    Thanks. SS

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SS. Gerald and I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had a lovely Festive email Greeting from Teresa.
    I think of you all often and have wonderful memories of our hikes together. My children no longer live in Hong Kong so I don't come very often. Please let me know if you come hiking in Switzerland as I'd love to come with you. With warmest wishes Dorna

    ReplyDelete