Wednesday 17 February 2016

February 19th 2016: Chek Keng

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Dear Fridayhikers,

We will go to Chek Keng this Friday.  The weather forecast is for cloudy weather but it will be warm and humid.   We have taken this route many times before and the estimated time to complete the route is about 3.5 - 4 hours.  Please bring enough water, snacks, sun gear, rain gear.  Let us see if the hanging bells will be waiting for us.

Meeting time:  9 am

Meeting place:  Outside MacDonald's at Sai Kung

We will take the village bus which departs at 9:15 am.  Please queue up as soon as you arrive.

I've checked with 安記 and they will be open so we can have lunch there.

As usual, if the thunderstorm signal or any of the heavy rainstorm signal is up at 7:30 am, the hike is cancelled.



See you there !


Belinda

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, Belinda. I will join the hike this Friday with two friends who would like to join our group in the Friday hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belinda
    Both John & I will join this Friday

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the message from Tse Kam Wai.

    I'll join this Friday with 2 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Belinda. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Belinda. I will join the hike with a friend.
    Mr Tse joined our hike on last Friday. He is a member of Fridayhikers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll join the hike this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Belinda,
    I like to join the hike tomorrow.
    Thank you,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Belinda, I cannot turn up for the hike tomorrow, as I twisted my back this afternoon when I played with Cherry. Enjoy the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SORRY Mr. Tse. You are the one who fishes BIG FISH. I did not know your name.
    Rest well Anson. You should not be so excited when playing with Cherry.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belinda, the two potential Fridayhikers members I mentioned yesterday are Angela Cheng (my former colleague) and her spouse, Mr. Elmen Li. Both of them share the same motives as us in getting some exercise and fun out of the hiking activity. Since they are committed to an appointment next week, they would like to join the hike as planned.
    I will provide their photo in the fridayhikers' whats'app group for you to identify them among the persons in the queue. Sorry for causing you the trouble due to my absence tomorrow. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belinda, I'll join. Thanks.

    D K

    ReplyDelete