Thursday 8 October 2015

2015 Oct 9, Wetland Park, Tin Shui Wai

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising



Sorry for the late issue of this Hiking Notice; now I am home at the computer.

Belinda is not in Hong Kong. I wrote our Hiking Notice to go to the Wetland Park tomorrow 9 Oct 2015 on "Fridayhikers" Group, Mobile phone, around 11:33am this morning. Since the use of the mobile phone is comparatively more readily at hand, as compared with the desktop computer, such a means of communication has been chosen by me this morning while my Taiji and Qi-gong friends were chatting. I am happy to discuss further with Adrian.

My apologies to those Fridayhikers who prefer to use the blog.

Hiking Date: 9 Oct 2015, Friday

Hiking Route: Wetland Park, to explore wildlife No.1 to 16, about 3 hours' walk.

Meeting Time: 9am

Meeting Place: Tin Shui Wai, West Rail, Exit E1.

Weather forecast: Sunny intervals, a few rain patches later.


Cheers,
S.S. LO

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, SS. For the record, I shall join the visit to the Wetland Park tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To avoid any misunderstanding that the activity will be cancelled because less than 3 persons have signed up, I testify that a few other Fridayhikers have indicated by Whatsapp that they will come tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have signed up on whats'app and now sign up here. 🙏👏👏. Thanks SS and Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SS
    I will join tomorrow

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sincere apologies to fridayhikers Rita, Anson, Adrian, Leo, Peggy and Connie as l did not write clearly in the blog that ........6 of you have already replied in the mobile phone Fridayhikers Group. ......and...The blog was written for those fridayhikers who do not use mobile phones to whats app.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sincere apologies to fridayhikers Rita, Anson, Adrian, Leo, Peggy and Connie as l did not write clearly in the blog that ........6 of you have already replied in the mobile phone Fridayhikers Group. ......and...The blog was written for those fridayhikers who do not use mobile phones to whats app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enrol here as well for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apology for the late entry. I shall join the Wetland park walk today.
    Thanks S S for your coordination.

    Christina


    ReplyDelete