Monday 7 September 2015

September 11th: Violet Hill Path

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.


Dear Fridayhikers,

To welcome myself back to hiking, I've chosen a relatively easy route for this week, our familiar walk from Wong Nai chung Reservoir Park to Tai Tam Reservoir.  The part overlooking Repulse Bay is exposed so it may be hot, but I think there is shade here and there throughout the route.

Meeting time:  9:15  am

Meeting place:  Wong Nai Chung Reservoir 


Please check on the web to see which buses can take you to Wong Nai Chung Gap Road.  I think Bus No. 6 and 61 from Central and Admiralty will take you there.  Get off at the Gas Station after the tennis courts.  Then walk towards Parkview along Tai Tam Reservoir Road.


Please take plenty of water, sunshade, rain gear with you.  Should the thunderstorm signal or any of the heavy rainstorm signals be hoistered at 8 am, the hike is automatically cancelled.


See you there !


Belinda

10 comments:

  1. Please count me in. Thanks.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Back this afternoon, coming back from Malaysia, above 30 c.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Belinda. I will join the hike this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Belinda
    I will join the hike tomorrow

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Belinda. I will join the hike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad that Belinda will start hiking again tomorrow; thanks for your coordination. I will join the Violet Hill Path hike tomorrow.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back our organiser. I'll join. Thanks Belinda.

    D K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Belinda,
    I will join the hike tomorrow.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete