Tuesday 13 May 2014

2014-05-16 Hong Kong Park to Tai Tam Reservoir

The Fridayhikers are a group of friends who go hiking for leisure. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the hiking route may be subject to change without prior notice. Participants joining the hikes do so at their own will and at their own risk. They may consider buying their own insurance for better protection. The hike leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the hikes are exonerated from any liabilities and claims as a result of any accidents or losses arising.

Dear Fridayhikers,

The weather forecast for this Friday is still for rain.  Let's keep the route we planned for last week and hope we'll have better luck this time.

The route: Hong Kong Park - Bowen Road - Wanchai Gap - Black's Link - Wongneichung Reservoir - Tai Tam Reservoir.  It takes around 3 to 3.5 hours to complete the walk.

Meeting Time: 9:00 am

Meeting Place: Escalators leading to Hong Kong Park on 3/F, Pacific Place, Admiralty

Please check the weather before you leave home on Friday morning.  If the thunderstorm, amber rain, red rain or black rain signal is on at 7:30 am, this hike will be cancelled automatically.

Regards,
Louisa

13 comments:

  1. I will be away from HK for one week. Enjoy your hike and see you next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Louisa. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louisa, plse count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Louisa. I'm afraid I can't come this Friday as I have a check up appointment. Enjoy the hike ! Not easy to find a day without rain.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry will NOT be able to join this Friday Louisa ~ hope you will all enjoy a rainless walk
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Louisa,

    Please count me in. I will leave the group at Wongneichung Reservoir as I have an appointment after 1200 hr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Louisa,
    Please count me in! I will join the hike tomorrow.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Louisa. I'll join the hike fr HK Park to Tai Tam Reservoir.
    SS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Louisa,

    Please count Jenny & Michael in.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now in Tunisia for 10 days. Will resume hiking in end May.
    Enjoy your hikes

    ReplyDelete